INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
made to users of the website www.en.salva.it
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree 196/2003 establish rules relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their circulation.
Below is the information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in relation to the processing of personal data of natural persons who request information or feedback via the website.
Il Titolare del trattamento dei dati è Salva S.p.A., con sede in Via Risorgimento 67 – 20030 Senago (MI), e-mail: email@example.com
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The data (such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail and any other contact data) of the users (natural persons) who use the contact form on the website to send requests to the Company, are used for the purpose of receiving and responding to any questions and / or requests pursuant to art. 6 co. 1 letter b EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The provision of personal data is necessary to respond to requests received.
Data processing methods
The treatment will be carried out with the help of electronic or automated means and with organization and processing logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in order to reduce the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification and disclosure.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data can also be communicated to third parties and entities, by way of example: the IT company whose collaboration the writer makes use of, the public authorities who request it, or to comply with legal obligations.
The collected data are not subject to disclosure and will not be transferred outside the EU or countries considered safe by the European Commission, nor to subjects not participating in international programs for the free movement of data (es. EU-US Privacy Shield).
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the aforementioned purposes, after which they will be deleted.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party, on the basis of articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation, has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and in this case has the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the correction or cancellation of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- receive personal data concerning him in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if expressed, withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Interested parties can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the data controller with headquarters in Via Risorgimento 67 – 20030 Senago (MI – Italy), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org